Online High School 4.0
Introduce the Course
Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0
1. Transcript from Grade 9 ( 10, 11 & 12 if needed)
2. Scanned copy of student’s official photo ID (including full name and birth date)
3. English requirement
Requested official IELTS score or online placement test result as below;
English Level Test Admission Score
G12 or 1-Year University Pathway Diploma
4.0 - 4.5 overall
5.0 – 5.5 overall
Mathematics Placement test
60% + to enter MHF4U/MDM4U
*If applicable: Applicants entering Grade 12 will take the online Mathematics Placement Test to test Grade 11 Mathematics knowledge.
4. Registration Fee: US$1000.00, scholarship US $200.00 by cash is issued once the student pass the Oxford online placement test (OPT).
Academic Administration Includes International Student Full-time Registration, OEN, OSR, OSSD, Home School Status Registration, PLAR, ESL Proficiency Test, Community Involvement Service, Report Cards, Transcripts, Full-Time Student General Administration and student service platform subscription.
Best global Canada online high school4-0-Rosedale will set up OUAC/OCAS accounts for registered students as students attending school in Ontario and submit grades to up to 3 University or College programs through OUAC/OCAS. University/College charged program application fees or IELTS report mailing fees are not included in OUAC/OCAS fee, students should pay directly to university/college programs.
OSSD Diploma Graduation Minimum Requirements
- Credit Courses
- • English (4 credits, 1 credit per grade)
• Mathematics (3 credits, 1 credit must be in Grade 11 or 12)
• Science (2 credits)
• Canadian History (1 credit)
• Canadian Geography (1 credit)
• The Arts (1 credit)
• Health and Physical Education (1 credit)
• French as a Second Language
• Career Studies (½ credit)
• Civics (½ credit)
Plus, 1 additional credit from each of the following groups
• Social Sciences, Humanities, 3rd Language, Canadian or World Studies.
• Health, Physical Education, Arts or Business
• Science or Technology
Optional Credits may be chosen in any subject area.
- Students entering the One-Year Pathway require a minimum of 7 OSSD Credit Courses.
- Community Hours Involvement
Students entering into Rosedale at the Grade 10 level require 30 hours. Students entering into Rosedale at the Grade 11 level requires 20 hours.
Students entering into Rosedale at the Grade 12 level requires 10 hours.
- Successful completion of Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT)
The OSSLT is administered between last week of March and first week of April. All Grade 11 students registered in ENG3U are required to take the OSSLT. Students who fail the OSSLT can take the OSSLT the following school year, or can take the Ontario Literacy Course (OLC4O) in June.
- 1. How do I write the final exam in a course?
Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 final exams are completed under the supervision of an approved proctor from us. Students will complete the exams at Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0.
- 2. How are our courses different from other course providers?
Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 offers engaging courses designed specifically for today’s global, digital generation of high school students. Through case studies, virtual labs, problem sets, simulations, and lab reports, our courses incorporate rich multimedia content for students to actively learn all course material. Each 110-hour course involves 70% assignments and 30% final project/examination, keeping students busy and engaged.
- 3. What Is Our Product Special?
- Prepare for education in western universities and colleges
- Improve your critical thinking, research, and academic skills by taking Math, Science, and Business courses in English
- Apply to English speaking universities in Australia, Canada, the UK, and USA with a globally recognized Canadian credential
- Qualify for advance admission to Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner institutions
- Have greater access to scholarships from top global universities
The OSSD is an internationally recognized secondary school credential, from the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada. The Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum is consistently evaluated as one of the top 5 education systems in the world by the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), a triennial international study that evaluates education systems worldwide, from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). With the OSSD from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 you will:
With more than 3000 enrollments around the world, Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 is the premier option for students looking to obtain the OSSD. 96% of Best Global Canada Online high school 4-0 partner-Rosedale graduates have received admission to top universities around the world.
- 4. What do I need to obtain the OSSD?
- 30 total credits: Earn 18 compulsory credits and 12 optional credits
- Community Involvement: Complete a minimum of 40 hours of community involvement activities
- Literacy requirement: Successfully complete the provincial secondary school literacy test (OSSLT).
- 15 total credits minimum
- Submit your previous and current Vietnamese high school transcripts for evaluation to receive Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) of local Vietnamese credits
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours of community involvement activities per year
- Literacy requirement: Successfully complete the provincial secondary school literacy test (OSSLT)
4.1 Standard OSSD Diploma program in Canada
4.2 Best Global OSSD 3-year Dual Diploma program in Vietnam
- 5. Will these courses count towards my OSSD diploma or university application?
Yes. Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 is partnered with Rosedale Academy, a registered online Secondary School in the province of Ontario, Canada to provide OSSD courses in Vietnam. Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner-Rosedale Academy is inspected regularly by the Ministry of Education of Ontario and is authorized to grant Ontario Secondary School Credits, which are the same credits earned by students in all public schools and private schools in Ontario.
- 6. Are the credits recognized by universities and colleges?
As a registered Secondary School in Ontario (BSID: 668728), the credits issued by Best Global Canada Online High school 4-0 are the same credits earned from any public or private schools in Ontario and are recognized by all universities and colleges all over the world.
- 7. How are my credits from another country transferred?
Credits from your home country will be transferred through the formal evaluation and credit-granting process called Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR). Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner-Rosedale’s Guidance Team will review the student’s home country transcripts and assign credits towards the student’s OSSD.
- 8. Can students from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 apply to universities and colleges outside of Canada?
The OSSD is an internationally recognized diploma, so students who have graduated with an OSSD from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 may apply to any universities and colleges worldwide.
- 9. Is Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 partner-Rosedale Academy inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education?
Yes. We are a registered Secondary School in the province of Ontario, Canada. We are inspected regularly by the Ministry of Education of Ontario and was successfully issued a BSID number (668728).
- 10. What learning materials are provided? Do we need textbooks?
All instructional materials (required readings, homework, projects) are designed by professional teachers, adopted by all secondary schools and recognized by the curriculum of Ontario Ministry of Education. All course materials, including an online textbook, is included with us. Your course text, interactive multi-media resources, and practice problems are available 24 hours a day on our online learning management system.
- 11. How are courses delivered at Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 ?
The OSSD-Vietnam Dual Diploma program is an online program. Students complete courses independently. All assignments are marked by a Rosedale Academy Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) from Canada. Students will have access to local coordinators from Best Global Canada Online High School 4-0 for management support.
- 12. How are courses delivered?
- Course content
- Interactive activities
Courses are delivered completely through our online educational platform. This easy to use platform is where you will find all:
Our online educational platform is where you will submit your assignments, complete online tests and quizzes, and received feedback from your teachers.